- 1.5 oz (45 ml) Ming River Sichuan baijiu
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Lime juice
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) Organic coconut water
- 1 teaspoon Blackberry Preserves
- 3 oz (90 ml) Grapefruit soda
- Pineapple slice and leaves as garnish
- 1Combine Ming River baijiu, lime, coconut water and blackberry preserves. Shake with ice.
- 2Strain over ice into highball and top with grapefruit soda.
- 3For garnish, pierce two pineapple leaves with a toothpick and add a pineapple wedge with skin.
Natasha Otrakji from Pokito Brooklyn created this refreshing and easy dreaming-of-summer drink for a recent China Residencies event. This cocktail highlights Ming River baijiu’s bright and tropical notes. With the aroma of pineapple, the flavor hops from coconut to blackberry to grapefruit in a sweet fizzy swoop.