- 2 oz (60 ml) of coconut fat-washed or sesame fat-washed Ming River baijiu
- 1/2 oz (30 ml) of Rum Fire overproof Jamaican rum
- 1 oz (30 ml) of coconut cream
- 1 oz (30 ml) of banana milk
- 1 1/2 oz (45 ml) pineapple
- 1Combine all in a shaker with ice and shake to chill.
- 2Strain into a chilled Collins glass over ice.
- 3Garnish with pineapple leaf and/or plantain chip
- 4OPTIONAL - add all to a blender with light ice and flash blend for 10 seconds. Pour into a collins glass, garnish as above, then serve.